All 12 art Reviews

Cloudy With A Chance Of Dragon Cloudy With A Chance Of Dragon

Dragon!!

This is so beautiful! I love the amount of work and detail you put into the scales. His expression is beautiful too. Almost looks like he's ready for lunch. :D But yes, the contrast and textures are totally amazing too. It's nice to find another self taught composer/artist gal here on NG. And someone else who loves dragons! :D

Wormworldsaga Fanart Wormworldsaga Fanart

Lovely

This brings me back to the days of my childhood, roaming the woods in search of fabled creatures. Such a lovely, whimsical piece. I'll probably take a look at that comic if I ever get a chance. :)

Dovahkiin Dovahkiin

Wow!

I'm blown away by this! The fact that you did this completely with ink and paper shows that you have some really amazing skills. This even looks better than the artwork on most mangas and comics I've read. Excellent work!

Dovah of Skyrim Dovah of Skyrim

only 95?

I got up to 111....even when politely sharing game time with my brother, hehe. ;D
Great pic!

Avatarded Avatarded

Yay for Avatar!!

Avatar is awesome, and so are you for making this. :D

Annika Annika

Woah!

That's all I can say. When I looked at the thumbnail, I thought this would be 3D art or something but indeed it is not....instead, it is art made from a true artistic genius. :)

Mercedes Mercedes

Awesomeness! :D

And I thought I was the only female animator on NG. Now I know two more! I looked at all of your art! Awesome quality. I love all the colors you used to make this one, and the highlights. I wish I could make stuff in a similar style. :)

jaxxy responds:

HOLY CRAP ANOTHER WOMAN ON NEWGROUNDS!?! 8O
Let's start a club. No boys allowed.

Cactus Hooch Cactus Hooch

Wow!

You're pretty good with 3D art. :D

gintasdx responds:

Hehe,well I just downloaded Coke can and added own texture. I am not good with any low and med poly modeling. :P

C14 Alien Spaceship C14 Alien Spaceship

Sweet!

I am really liking the colors on this guy. :)

gintasdx responds:

It looks kind a good after dimming the lights :)

Armour Indicator Armour Indicator

This looks cool.

You're definitely the best at making design stuff like this.
Totally awesome. :)

gintasdx responds:

Well thanks,but sadly I didn't finished that project where this sprites belongs.... Aww well just a bit later I get back on that project.