Knitting Needles Knitting Needles

I wish...

...that my reviews could be as awesome as teh funkmasterflip's. But nonetheless, I love this song. There's a sense of mischief, and it's altogether a wonderful fun melody. :) I love how it sort of builds at the end also. It's great, and the stereo effect is nice...interesting. :)

Assassin2 responds:

Yeah my commentary says it all. One note is all I need! Thanks for listening and wishing you were good at saying how awesome I am.

Heartbroken Taco Heartbroken Taco

Love the name. xD

So awesome. Sort of fits the theme. I'm into these awesome latino style songs. The spanish guitar is awesome. You played so beautifully. Good job with the sound effect too lol. xD

Assassin2 responds:

Thanks! I made a song for a name, I didn't name it after making it, which is good for me to manage. I like tacos, and your lovely reviews.

Lonely Butterfly v2 Lonely Butterfly v2

Aww

I can see this in a death scene in some anime or something. It exudes beauty with it's deep and emotional simplicity. :)

Assassin2 responds:

I like how you used words there. I do like this too, simplicity is always good.

Lonely Butterfly Lonely Butterfly

Beautiful.

Simple, but with a nice melody. I enjoy songs like this. I agree with funkmasterflip....I haven't heard a single song by you that I don't like. :)

Assassin2 responds:

Yay for people liking things I do. Take THAT society! Thanks for listening.

Church Choir Church Choir

Ooh.

I need to try out this program. Tis nice. The song is great too. I like how it builds. and all the different parts....a real choir should do this. :)

Assassin2 responds:

If I was in charge all choirs would! This was something I liked making a lot. Thanks for listening!

-Regret- -Regret-

Nice...

I'm loving the interesting instrumental choice in this song. The drums were a nice touch. The beat really makes the song, and the melody is also nice. :)

Assassin2 responds:

I wish I could remake this. I could I guess. The string melody is horribly high and piercing. I liked my old take of this, I killed it by over working it.

Freeeeedom Freeeeedom

Ahh

This was quite fun. So lovely...I must give it a 0....just kidding. xD

Organic-Cucumber responds:

*Chuckle* yes very nice stuff, I liked it very much. Here's hoping more are made.

lion sleeps accapella pitched lion sleeps accapella pitched

Still can't stop listening

I can't even count the number of times I listen to this song, but it is many times a day. Always cheers me up. If I'm in a bad mood, I think to myself, "Let's listen to Stalagmite's awesome accapella song!" :D Your voice is just so amazing, it's almost unnaturally so. And the rhythm and harmony....just so complex. You are one talented voice guy. :)

Stalagmite responds:

well i cheated a little. i pitched this song up a few semitones to make it sound like a chipmunk!... but i promise that is all! =D thanks so much for the comment! =D i am making the lion king "just cant wait to be king" the full version soon too! =D thanks for your kind words chicken! =D

DejaVu in Space DejaVu in Space

Wow!

You are vastly improving. 0_0 This is an absolutely awe inspiring piece. I love the infusion of dark and light tones in that whole modern retro theme. Very well made. :)

The Honestly In Love The Honestly In Love

Lovely.

This is beautiful sweetie. Now all it needs is your voice. :)