Feeding The Light (loop) Feeding The Light (loop)

Holy crap!

That's you singing!? Oh my gosh! That's absolutely amazing! I'm serious! Make more, make more!!!!! Oh yeah, and make this one longer! ;D Heheh.

Wolves Hunter Intro Wolves Hunter Intro

This is tight. :)

Pretty awesome.
Just cut it one beat less at the beginning and it will be a perfect loop. :)
I like this though.....nice beat and everything. I can groove to this.

gintasdx responds:

Yeah I am glad you like this style songs :P

HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas

All the work definitely paid off.

I am loving this 100%
The build is great, as well as the all of the lesser melodies in the background. I think that they are all very well mixed in. The transitions were smooth too. It was all perfect. I especially liked how it ended.

Gathering Storm Gathering Storm

Wow!

This is beautiful! I love the calmness in the beginning, and how it builds up. The sound effects really make the song too!
Something about the melody, especially towards the end, just really struck me as being really beautiful.
Lovely song!

curriemaster responds:

Thanks very much, after listening to it a bit more I might have to extend the end in the same vein; it just seems good but brief. Take it easy! :)

Ambient Trance WIP Ambient Trance WIP

This is amazing!

I'm normally not the trance type, but I think you've totally rewritten the genre with this song! It's a perfect combo of softness with a wonderful rythm.
Not too loud or annoying as a lot of trance songs are in my opinion, which is why I really like this piece....it just doesn't jump out at you all of the sudden. It gives you a chance to reflect as it builds up. This is quite a magnificent song! A perfect ten from me, and a hope for it to be featured one day...:)

gregaaron89 responds:

Thank you, though I wouldn't say it's groundbreaking, people just aren't used to hearing this softer side of trance I guess. Actually I don't really think any particular thing in this song is that original but I thought I did a good job pairing all the sounds and everything, glad you like it :)

(also I'm loling at the irony of you saying "hope for it to be featured one day" and it getting best of the week 4 days later) :O

My Regret by Robert Durham My Regret by Robert Durham

I liked it!

Though it was kind of pitchy at times, especially at the beginning, your voice has quite a unique tone...I liked it. Sound effects were nice too.

And, I also love Linkin Park! :)

boabydee responds:

thanks for the review.

Release The chains Release The chains

This is pretty good!

Perhaps if it was just a little longer...:)
I really like it though.

gintasdx responds:

Perhaps I will make a bit longer song with other software

Sonic Voice acting Sonic Voice acting

Great voice you have there!

I really like your voice....not necessarily the Sonic voice, but your voice as a whole is actually pretty good. It might be just what I need for my movie...:)

Flashburn - Crimson Keys Flashburn - Crimson Keys

Awesome!

You were right. This was definitely worth a listen. Such an interesting piece...an instant favorite from me!

Cobalt Blue Sphere Cobalt Blue Sphere

Soothing and Relaxing

This is such a beautiful piece. I almost want to cry. Love the beat and the tune....just amazing!