My Illusion My Illusion

Cool song indeed.

I love how it transitions throughout, and definitely loops well. I think for your first time doing a track like this, it is very well done. I'm too chicken to accomplish something like this in this style, so you've definitely got one up on me. :) Keep up the awesome work!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you so much for your review! :) I've got to say that it was pretty weird making a song like this, but I'm proud of the way it turned out regardless. x) I'm glad you like it!

Death by Solitude Death by Solitude

Very Solitary. :)

I've always been a fan of sad classical pieces, and this one is quite beautiful. You've certainly captured the story that you had envisioned. It isn't hard to capture an image of that old soul, and to clearly feel his heart sinking in the weight of all that has happened to him. Wonderful work with this one. I bow to your musical prowess. :)

~S

corbetweller responds:

Thanks friend,

I hope all is well with you and your music. If I know you though, you are killin' it! Keep it up :)

-:: Melancholia ::- (soft) -:: Melancholia ::- (soft)

Love the vocals!

This is an excellent track! Keep it up!

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your kind comment Jessi!

-:: Sorrow ::- -:: Sorrow ::-

Inspiring.

I really love the progression of this piece. I would definitely agree with the comment below me that it paints the picture of a hero's lament, but there is also a magical quality thrown in there. It has all of the elements to make it a strong, powerful piece.

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks.

her sweet scent her sweet scent

Enchanting

Very lovely and peaceful melody here. As for the girl, if she doesn't like this, she'd be crazy, hehe. :)

poptarts47 responds:

oh you are so kind thank you :)

soothe the turmoil soothe the turmoil

Amazing

Probably the best orchestrated piece I've heard from you so far. Totally amazing song. Keep up the great work, dude. :)

:) thank you

melody of the simple things melody of the simple things

Elegant

A very elegant a charming little melody. And I do enjoy it very much. :)

poptarts47 responds:

wow thanks a lot i thank you for checking my work out

VALOR VALOR

Wow!

Totally epic. I love the slight layering of the beat and how it builds up. :) The name really says it for this song.

poptarts47 responds:

thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

the one that holds my heart the one that holds my heart

Smooth

Nice a soothing. The instruments used make me reminisce of calm villages and beautiful countryside in old games I've played. Lovely. Keep it up!

:) THANKS!!!!

menu theme (heroes call) menu theme (heroes call)

Great

Interesting beat structure, and melody. Love the background chords and the main melody. Very cool song that could definitely work in a cool rpg game or flash movie. :)