Determined Battle Determined Battle

WOW!

I definitely feel like I am being pulled into an amazing battle. I sense the emotion and the anger in it. I love songs that paint amazing pictures on my head, like this one does. :D

Etude #6 - Lover's Serenade Etude #6 - Lover's Serenade

Relaxing

This is very lovely. I'm surprised that nobody has reviewed it yet. I've always been a fan of classical guitar, and this song leaves me dreaming. Keep up the good work, and I hope you stay on top of the list. :)

Darkmaster603 responds:

Hey, thanks. I really appreciate you reviewing this piece. I don't understand why it has low votes and only one review, and almost 90 views lol. This piece is the one I'm most proud of, because whether or not she believes it, I made it for my girlfriend. I hope I can manage to sttay up here too, but I know it'll get below 4.00 like my other etudes eventually.

Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you liked it.

Freedom1 Freedom1

Beautiful

Something about this piece really reaches deep into your soul. It's very touching. The overall tune is relaxing....I can instantly remember battle scenes from great films I've seen also when listening to it. Keep it up. I hope to hear more great songs like this from you. :)

Aeon. Aeon.

This is great!

I think you looped it nicely. Although it sounds wonderful as a loop, it still has a lot of potential to become a full song. I love the effect with the beat...wonderful job with the panning. It really gives me a sense of atmosphere. The strings sounded nice too. You should definitely add some more to this if you ever get a chance. :)

Animith responds:

I'm definitely thinking about expanding this into a longer piece at some point in the future, it's just a case of working out how to do it well that'll get me stumped for a bit. So just for the moment it's staying as a loop until I work out what to do next. Anyway, thanks for the review! I appreciate the comments :)

Atrophy 315 Atrophy 315

Very ingenuitive. :)

I'm glad that you've discovered one of my works, so I could discover you. I think that you've made something that's truly unique in the musical world...
At the beginning, it feels almost like I'm spiraling downward into such a beautiful discordant melody, and discordant meaning in a good way....really contributes to the mood and overall mystery of the piece. And then when it starts to turn at 2 minutes into something really beautiful, it's like being lifted back up.
Also, I liked how the piece resolved. It almost sounds like something I'd hear perhaps in a mystery/horror type of film. But, anyway, really nice stuff you have here. Keep it up, and I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for more stuff by you. :) Cheers,

My concept My concept

Again....wow.

As with all of your pieces, I am at a loss for words. No one on Newgrounds has put as much dedication into their work....no one at all. You truly are the best. I mean that. Just one thing: When you are super famous, make sure to mention me in your all time greatest fans list, okay? Just kidding. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for your next piece. :)

Justice Day: Recording Justice Day: Recording

Absolutely Perfect.

...From the soft and slow beginning, to the fast paced, exciting ending. Everything about this song is perfect....so there's not much more I can say. :)

Just Hold On Just Hold On

Woah!

I had no idea you guys submitted this to NG. :D The song had me the first time I downloaded Fl Studio and listened to it. And then I listened to it so many times, I almost wore down my headphone speakers. :) And also, with your song, I was able to learn lots of stuff that I didn't know before. You guys have helped me so much! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome song with all of us!

The Survivor [Orch.] The Survivor [Orch.]

Beautiful.

I love it...so sad and sweet, and then when it picks up at the end....just beautiful. I love how with every single one of your songs I can picture some scene to go along with it. Your songs paint pictures with music and that's what it's all about. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful song with all of us. :)

Zero123Music responds:

thanks alot for the review :)

I was hoping others will imagine a picture in their head when listening^^

HW - The Celts (non-album) HW - The Celts (non-album)

Still listening to this

Just to be honest, I never much liked this music at all, until I found this about a week ago, and I still can't stop listening to it. It just moves me...literally. :)

haywirehaywire responds: