69 audio Reviews with Responses

Rathunas - Cinematic Trailer Rathunas - Cinematic Trailer

Have all my stars! Oblivion is one of my favorite games in the entire world, and this piece is so beautifully and amazingly done!!! I would love to try out this mod when it is finished!

SoundChris responds:

Hey Jessismith, thanks a lot for your kind words. I am glad that especially you as oblivion fan liked it. The mod already can be downloaded and totally played. 5-10 hours of gameplay. The music is stil WiP but we are working hard to complete the entire soundtrack asap (a few weeks and everything is done). But like i said: The mod itself is totally playable and can be downloaded at tes alliance and tes nexus:

We keep updating the download file with the new music pieces constantly. If you loved oblivion i am sure you also will love this mod. Scott and Kathie - the creators of rathunas - worked very hard on this mod (writing, programming, coordinating, recording ...) since a few years and invested so much time and love here. I deeply respect what they have done and i cant say i have met anyone else yet who had taken creating a game / mod that serious. Also the almost 40 voice actors did a great job!

Thanks a lot for your review and all the best,
Chris

Pedro and me will hurry to finish the soundtrack asap - stay tuned :D

Air Delivery Air Delivery

This music puts me in a trance. This whole piece seems very whimsical and paints a really nice picture. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with the world. :D

CFox responds:

Thanks so much, I had a great time writing it!

Tokalan Desert Nights Tokalan Desert Nights

I love the sound of it. Has a nice flow to it. Very much like something you would hear in a desert type setting. It could very well fit in the land of Tokala. Kudos! :D

Digitio responds:

Hey Thanks!

Daggerfall Daggerfall

Awesome stuff!!
Hehe, I've made so many redos of the Arena and Daggerfall songs. This kind of inspires me to submit some of them on NG. xD

Bosa responds:

That would be great!

Elder Scrolls (Strings) Elder Scrolls (Strings)

I'm a diehard fan of everything Elder Scrolls, and I think this is a nice, brilliant twist on the TES themes!
I just wish it were a bit longer! :D

Bosa responds:

Perhaps I will write a longer score in the future.

Streets of Whiterun Vocal Streets of Whiterun Vocal

Such a wonderfully creative idea, and very well done! :)

headphoamz responds:

Thank you very much, it means a lot coming from a fellow vocalist! :)

King Destruction King Destruction

It does bring back memories of those old SNES games. Nice work. :)

jaysummers759885 responds:

lol... I didn't even notice it sounded like a boss battle dialogue until I finished it. I can't remember the game that it reminded me of.... I think it was... Saga something...... I think...I like the drums in this one, because I layered them for a metal sound. I think I might continue this piece with DivoFST, give him something to scream over. GRRAAAAAAAHH!!!

It will be nice for the children..... ^.- We have to think of the children dear.

~J

Lies Lies

It came out so beautifully! And everyone has done awesome work with this! Love it!!

Shanath responds:

I'm glad we could finally get it done. It did turn out pretty awesome. :3

Silent Stream Silent Stream

I'll definitely review. ;)
You say you arranged this as an automation? If that is true, then this is an extremely impressive feat. I have tried to make natural sounding piano arrangements for a long time, but have never come as close to natural realism than this. I must say, this is beautiful. I've never played this game, and so haven't heard the song, but maybe I will play it now because of this. Wonderful work, friend. :)

Shanath responds:

Nier is an amazing game, to be sure. If you ever have the time you really should play it. The story and soundtrack are just so amazing.

As for the piano, you could use Vst that uses actual recorded samples instead of just synths. They do tend to sound a lot more natural.

Thanks for the review! =]

The Mystic Forest The Mystic Forest

Beautiful piece!

I love how this flows. It just sends chills down my spine. All of the elements of it make me feel like I'm walking through a beautiful enchanted forest. I also love how it loops so well. And the story that you wrote for it! Breathtaking!! It really helps with the imagery. I think you hit a sweet spot with me on the story part too...particularly with the dragon. I think they are the most majestic, beautiful creatures that exist. Ya know, I might just be tempted to turn this into a flash animation. :D

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! :D Yeah, I loooove dragons. I love their details and I agree with your thinking that they are elegant and majestic. :) Really?! :D I think that would be amazing! I actually wrote this song and story in mind that perhaps someone might make a flash video of it. ^ ^