Pirate's Last Adventure Pirate's Last Adventure

Aye!

Oh wow! I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. Anything with pirates in it is amazing, for one thing, and this game was pretty challenging and fun. The graphics were also really awesome.
I think will enjoy playing this one many times over. :)

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

Save Blizzard!

I'm glad to have helped you out in your cause. To everyone out there, please help this doggy. I've donated some, and plan to donate more if need be. As for this story, and the flash....it was wonderful. Thank you, Sam, for caring that much for your doggy. You're an inspiration to all of us animal lovers out there. :)

Sacred Seasons MMORPG Sacred Seasons MMORPG

Best flash game ever made

I was playing this game on my website and I decided to see if it was on Newgrounds just so I could see if the name of the intro song would be listed. I really enjoy listening to it when I'm not playing the game. xD But like I said on other sites where this game is listed, it's an excellent well made game. Anyone would be crazy not to check it out.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Best Windows spoof I've seen. :)

I've played quite a few of them but this one provided me with a few hours of entertainment. I loved the chatbot and the cool ng random song player...that was awesome. Also, the rickroll part made me lol. :) This one is going down in my favs! :D

Archawn responds:

Thanks! HOURS?! WOW, that's great! I'm glad you liked it so much. Please recommend this for the Windows Collection!

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Very Addictive...

I've been on this for an hour already. The graphics, the physics, the music.....everything is totally top notch on this one. The gameplay is fun but also difficult. (still haven't beaten it yet) Amazing game all the way. :)

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Nice.

I've always liked the RPG battle style....nice job with the effects! The Zelda music in the background was pretty cool too. ;)

Swine Flu : Hamdemic! Swine Flu : Hamdemic!

Aww....you beat us to this idea. xD

I was working with someone with an idea exactly like this one, but you beat us to the making of it lol. Good job. :) I like the idea of throwing piggies into fires, lol.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Wow! Amazingly Better Than The First.

I played the first one over and over and this one is so much better and more relaxing. It was also cool to put my song in the background. Thank you so much for such a wonderful, amazing game. (It's my absolute favorite on NG) :)

The Kitten Game The Kitten Game

This was so cute!!!!

While I didn't like blowing the kitties heads off, the dress up game was amazing and extremely fun! The kitty sketches were absolutely adorable too!

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

Amazing!

I just stared for a long time and couldn't stop moving my mouse around! It was just so entrancing; maybe because of the trance music in the background or just the swirls or color....I loved this!