Gravitational Spyrograph Gravitational Spyrograph

Nice!

This is actually very neat, and it's pretty fun too.
Reminds me being a kid and drawing with my spyrograph set. It's cool that you can mix the colors and everything.
I like playing around with the orbit, and just trying to get it in a perfect circle....haven't succeeded yet, but I shall keep at it.....:)

xytor responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!
The closest I have gotten to a circle is starting velocity (12,-11) from the reset position.
(This probably simulates earth's orbit more accurately than the default starting velocity because the orbit of the earth has a low eccentricity).

Anyway, I encourage you to be bold! One of the fun things about this simulation is the nice patterns that can be made with some unconventional techniques. Try catching the earth with a click, and then pressing start. Move the sun around, too!

Create A Fursona v3Female Create A Fursona v3Female

I love you for this!!

I've been waiting for one of these forever. Being an extreme furry lover and all, this is the best game I've ever played on newgrounds!

Ghostscape Ghostscape

Amazing!!!

This game is so challenging! I've been at it for an hour almost, and still can't find the last candle...:P Great game though....:)

Psionic3D responds:

Glad you're finding it challenging ;-)

Campaign Wars Campaign Wars

Nice!

Wow! That was challenging! I got sort of far, but not really...:P

Mouse Attack Mouse Attack

Nice...:)

This is a great game, even though I've played it before....still, it's really good.

ScrapCoding ScrapCoding

Wow!

This is absolutely amazing, and it could actually come in handy! Thank you!

danishx83 responds:

Thanks, Happy to find it helpful for some one.

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Awesome!

This game was wonderful! I loved trying to make some of my own characters out of it. Try a guy next time!

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

Pretty Fun.

It was an alright game and all, but sort of slow, and the music got on my nerves a bit. I was a little disappointed that after trying to beat plankton, I lost and had to start the game all over again.. I think you should change that. Other than that, it was a pretty well made game. I wouldn't try it again just to beat plankton though.

Pick Up Sticks Pick Up Sticks

Challenging

This game was quite challenging and fun! The background music was calming, and the whole game was simply relaxing!

Simon Simon

This is a great game~

This is my kind of game....I love these memorization games, so great job!