Hungry Hungry

Awww.

I feel kind of bad for the bear, but that was still pretty funny....:) You have an amazing talent when it comes to animation!

stickman sonic stickman sonic

Could use some more work

Needs a bit more color and detail, and maybe some sound effects for more depth.

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Wow!

This was so amazing you guys! My eyes were just glued to the screen the whole time! Excellent animation, and creativity!

TheBoogley responds:

you glued your eyes to the screen... wow! :O

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

The animation, the special effects, the camera angles and effects, the extraordinary detail in the shading of the characters as well as the shading and fine detailing of the backgrounds and oh, did I mention, flawless animation? By the way, raccoons are my favorite animal, next to cats that is, and they were adorable!

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

New Take on Madness

And I like it! I like the whole mad scientist conspiracy thing....really is an excellent twist. The whole bird flipping body ripping thing made me lol. Nice job with the animation...must've taken forever. Looking forward to the next installment...:)

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Thank you again!

These things keep making me want more! I saw the trailer a long time ago, and have been anticipating this whole thing since! You've done such a good job so far, keep it up!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Oh Yeah!

Thank you! I am amazed and astounded yet again.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

OMGOMGOMG!

This is the best thing I've EVER seen on Newgrounds! And I've been visiting Newgrounds on and off for years. Absolutely spectacular and brilliant! This will be my number one favorite for along timw, and I'm sure it will be in the all time best scoring forever!

Cinderella Cinderella

Yay!

I love it!!!
Can't wait for the next one...:)

Osama: Nowhere To Run Osama: Nowhere To Run

Heheh...

Another cartoon that brings back good memories....:)