There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Beautiful..

A beautiful, yet saddening twist to such a lively cartoon series. This is one I've stuck with from the very beginning...all the way from the first day it started, and I'm am saddened by this turn....I've waited way too long for a sad ending now. I hope you post the next one soon. Until then, keep it up. I'm anxious as always, as I've said on your website for over a year or so whilst awaiting the third.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

That's all I can say. I saw this on your website a few weeks ago, and I can say, I've waited about three or so years for this video, and I thank you so much for putting it up! This is my all time favorite series, forever!!

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Awesome!

This was so much better then I had expected! It's making me want to see this movie again...:)

LeviFolds responds:

It makes me wish I had stolen it from my roomate before he moved out...oh well, guess I'll have to buy it now :-/

Lost Titles Lost Titles

Heheh...

I saw this on the weebl website a few days ago. I liked it. LOST is awesome, and so is this video!

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

Wow!

Amazing animation! I would love to see the whole thing!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

0_0

Thank you!

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this!
It was so awesome! Thanks so much...:D

=)

Minushi - Chapter 11 Minushi - Chapter 11

Amazing Series!

I watched this from the beginning, and I have to say, it's the best series on this site! I only have good things to say about it, because everything about it is so amazing!

Minushi - Chapter 6 Minushi - Chapter 6

Keep it up!

I hope this series keeps going for a very long time...:)

Minushi - Chapter 4 Minushi - Chapter 4

So Amazing!

Awesome chapter...it just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for the next!

Minushi - Chapter 2 Minushi - Chapter 2

Awesome!

This is getting really good!