Katan Katan

Took my breath away

I loved this. Everything about it. It just had a really nice flow to it, and was easy on my eyes, unlike most flash movies I watch. The story was also very creative. The critter were so adorable too. I hope that one day you continue this story. For now, I have something else to watch over and over. :)

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Yay!!!

I'm definitely anticipating part 3. The credits were awesome....definitely worth watching the movie for. The movie was short, unlike the original, but most of your stuff is nice and short. But it got to the point, which really made me lol. Good job. :)

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Wow..

That was, although sad, very inspirational. That's a message worth hearing. You need to make more like this. :)

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

The most amazing...

..thing I've ever seen. Also, the longest flash movie I've seen on Newgrounds, but it was absolutely worth it. The whole story, while sad, there was that beautiful glimmer of hope at the end. I can tell you threw your heart into this piece. It brought out a few tears from me, and the message was wonderful. Thanks for blessing us with such a beautiful flash movie. :)

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

THE best flash I have ever seen in my life....

I honestly could not find a single thing wrong with this. I have loved you series ever since it first started. I even remember when you first submitted Bitey of Brackenwood. There is no competition when it comes to the best visual effects, storyline, and even music. I'm so happy to finally hear some of Bitey's story. It is really heartfelt and touching. Almost makes me want to cry. It is sad that he comes to be this way....such a sad, intelligent creature. But I'm glad there is hope for him. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Thank you, Adam Phillips for charming us with your Brackenwood series once more. I most certainly look forward to the next one.
Sincerely,
~Stephanie

chluaid responds:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments Stephanie. I'm glad you like what I've done and hope you like how the series progresses in the future :)

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Yummy

Must have been a yummy cleanup after making all that. :) Very creative. I really love this, and you did a good job making it. :)

2012 in 30 seconds 2012 in 30 seconds

Eh....that was okay

I was expecting more though when I clicked on it. I guess it's just hard to follow up such an awesome movie like that. Still made me giggle though. Decent job for only five hours of making it. :)

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Loved the ending

I can't believe I watched this series all the way through, but I dunno....something about it kept me watching. This is a nice change and a peaceful ending to such a sad series. PS: I lol'd at your bonus animation. :) I'll have to take a look at your book now.

Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

Yays!

Congrats on the first flash, Gaia. That was pretty awesomeness. And all the voices were excellent....so was the animation. :)

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Woah!

I saw this on some art site a long time ago....I don't remember if it was DA or SA, but I've been looking for it everywhere, and here it is! I'm so glad I found it on here! And, you need to submit more stuff!