Christian's Life Intro Christian's Life Intro

looks like it will be really good. :)

Even though I can't really tell what it will be about, I really like the style, and if it's anything like your first flash, I think it should be awesome. :)

Arrgh Idol Arrgh Idol

Ah Sweetness!

I was going through Stalagmite's stuff and listening to it for the millionth time and I saw this on the side, and I'm thinking, "Oh my goodness!" Someone has recognised the song talent and put it into a flash! I love this video, even though it is a bit short. I would have liked to see more contestants other than the first guy. xD All in all though it was very well animated and very amusing. :)
Arrrghh!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Pure Genius

You know this is the work of a true genius when it really captures your attention, and then emotionally affects you to the point of tears and then causes you to laugh your guts out at the end. Epic WIN!

A Friend Indeed A Friend Indeed

Awws

The style, animation and everything was totally amazing! But I agree with others on that it was too short to really make much sense from it.
I would really like to know what happens to our little robot friend, and the main character. xD The story just kind of stands still, I guess.

PITCHMEN PITCHMEN

Hahahahah!

Lol at the comment below me. xD
I love this parody, especially since I'm a huge fan of Pitchmen lol, and that's cool you made the Sham Wow guy the bad guy lol.
Heheh, I think Billy Mays is smiling down on you for making such and awesome epic pitchmen trailer, lol. :D

"Dare" "Dare"

Amazing

It was so nice to see another perspective of the story. Don't listen to robby27. Some people have no respect and completely miss out on the point of anything. You've come up with a beautiful story, and a wonderful animation to go along with it. I think that was very creative. Cheers to you and God bless. :)

DARE DARE

So moving.

I never used to like this song, but your movie brought a whole new meaning to it. Thanks you for making such an awe-inspiring flash, and God bless everything you're doing. Absolutely amazing. Made me shed a tear or two. :)

Alien Dead Body Alien Dead Body

Finally got a chance to see this. :)

Poor little critter though. xD He's so cute....well he was anyway....at one time. xD

gintasdx responds:

I doubt he was ever cute. He even had a fur :P I see you used chance to get one save point lol :P

Sprite A Day: 34 Sprite A Day: 34

Lol.

I actually found this pretty funny...especially Paperbat's part. That was just so....lol,especially with Luigi just randomly popping up out of nowhere. xD

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Yay...he's finally gone!

Heheh....that was awesome, although the voice just didn't seem quite annoying enough to be FRED's, lol. xD