Cat Face ep.10 Cat Face ep.10

Lol

I'm sorry about your cat. This was pretty funny though. I've always been one for toilet humor, strangely. :P

That's Fishing That's Fishing

I love it.

Very funny and a clever twist. You two did a really good job on it. :)

Castle Repercussions - B Castle Repercussions - B

Emotional

This one was so much more emotional than the other one. The fight scene with the monsters had me on edge. This is great. It makes me wonder why I never got into it a long time ago. :)

Get-lost responds:

Thanks

If you seek... If you seek...

Beautiful.

These have always been my favorite types of flash movies, and I've been seeing many of them recently. You have a beautiful style of animation, and I think this movie altogether very well made. :)

Pokemanze Pokemanze

Pretty Funny. :)

Despite the language, I thought this was really funny. :) You animate really well too. Yeah. I used to wonder that too when I was younger. xD
Good stuff here. Heh, I used to use Anime Studio too for a little while, but I never was able to get the hang of it, and I discovered that Toon Boom was much better for animating in my style, but this is excellent quality. :) I've always loved Pokemon, so I like anything with Pokemon in it.. xD Alright then. *goes to watch you now*

Stalagmite responds:

haha, yeah sorry about the language. only my target audience is the kind who watch south park lol. sorry if any offended you. and toon boom i was learning toom boom the other day, but it didnt click quite like anime did for me. Also i cant beliee their is someone else out their who knows that anime studio is! lol. apparently no one else does!
Hahaha... thanks for this splendid little review. Also if you decide you want to participate in the next episode of the series, you wont have any lines that you consider to be harsh. although other people will.
again it is your choice to be involved... thanks again chicken! take care :D:D:D

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

Wow!

I loved the feel of this. The music and sounds that you used made gave it real cinematic quality; more so than any others I've seen. Great job with the background action too. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Get-lost responds:

Aleksander played a great role setting the sounds as well. Thanks

Promenade Promenade

Wow!

That's all I can say. Beautiful animation! This movie describes my life a bit too. I hope to see more from you guys!

-NG Styled Art- -NG Styled Art-

That was really neat.

That was neat seeing everyone's styles. I think everyone did a good job.
You should start another one. :D

JKAmovies responds:

Glad you liked it. I might stop making art collab's for a while now.

Might start a new game :P

Last Meower Last Meower

I loved it!

He probably should have just bought another ball of yarn though. xD
I liked the whole story and concept. The animation was amazing! Didn't like the song much, but it didn't take anything away from the movie. :)

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

I Lol'd

Heheh.....I'm not a Naru-Hina fan, but I would have been very sad if she died, unless she died like this...yeah, that would be so funny. xD

* For everyone who thinks she's dead, read the current manga. She's still alive! :D