Like Poetry Like Poetry

Thank you.

Yes, I can completely relate to that.....it really made me cry.
I did like the ending though.
Thanks for submitting such an inspiring ( yet sad) flash..

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks.
I'm glad you found it inspirational:D

Tomm-E Tomm-E

Wow!

You have some mad flash skills! This was amazing!
Cute movie....great concept....:) Fav'd!

-Particle Man- -Particle Man-

Nice!

I've already seen this song before in animated form, but this one is pretty cool too. Needs some color though...

My water My water

Amazing.

This is a wonderful story. It causes one to wonder about what would happen if the water were to all of the sudden disappear, since the whole universe thrives on it. Quite a unique scenario. I kept having a feeling that there was some deep insightful meaning to the whole thing as well.
You get five stars from me...:)

The Last Fight The Last Fight

S'okay

'Tis alright...really sad though. I was hoping that the brother would defy his destiny, and turn back before it was too late. Ah well. The animation was good, and anime-ish, which is a good thing...:) Cheers.

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

HAHAH!!

The really need to make this! Seriously! The whole concept is hilarious!
I thought that was absolutely hysterical, and you can certainly alpha-bet on that! XD
Now, I must look at you other stuff.
Just a side note....was any part this in any way meant to be a mock parody of those stupid shape movies? If so, ALRIGHT!!! :D

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Almost made me cry

Poor scarecrow getting the life beaten out of him. I'm just happy that he's free now and doesn't have to live life bound to one place. I couldn't imagine that....it just hurts me to think about it.
I just think that the whole story was inspiring and beautiful. I'm sure that there are many people who can relate to it.
The animation was incredible as well...and so was the choice of music. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece with Newgrounds!

TIH - Hugs TIH - Hugs

Pretty Funny!

I'm looking forward to the next one.
This is another series for me to get into....I loved it!

Rat Episode 2 Rat Episode 2

Wow!

Hey, Tyokio! I haven't seen you in ages!
I remember you from a long time ago from Sheezy.
It's good to see something else absolutely amazing from you! Although, I haven't seen this from the beginning, I can tell just by this episode, it has all the elements of an amazing movie...must have taken you forever and a day to do this!
I'm making a feature length movie too and understand how time consuming it is, but it looks like you put everything into this and I know it will turn out to be spectacular. I wish you the best!

Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

Ah yes....

Wow! This is one I've actually pondered for a long time; even enough to request it for Mythbusters on their website a while back.
Although, in all actuality, the cat would most certainly triumph.