25 movie Reviews with Responses

Story episode one Story episode one

Looking great, buddy. I love where this story is heading. The animation is top notch, and the storyline is really awesome to far. Thanks for using my music too. I really appreciate it. Let me know if you'd like a voice for Xullrae. Always happy to play character roles. :)

littlegoblet responds:

no probs buddy I realy liked how your music seemed to fit, even though the words related to a different situation. I asked Lisa the owner of Xullrae what shewould sound like, she said her voice was soft and dusty. gave me a few examples like Cree Summer, (Played a human acolyte to the the consort in mass effect 1)
Grey DeLisle (played Azula in Avatar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltk3DvwHkDQ
or Michelle Phiefer (who played Eris in Sinbad) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFub84sXjhk
but you could have a go if you like. Even though she is small she is very assertive, confident, nasty and sultry and even if your voice is higher and innocent lol you probably could master the attitude very well. I was watching legends of a New Earth again and the part where you say, stupid wolf get up or you will die had the fire in it that I would expect to be in Xullrae.

Mass effect three Parody Mass effect three Parody

Being an absolute Mass Effect fan, I loved this parody! It's been a while since something had made me laugh so much. The part with the bug spray especially made my sides hurt. Also, I think the animation was really good. And the voices were also nicely executed. And yeah, people need to understand, this is just a little parody, and not some blockbuster hit or anything. It was designed to make people laugh, and it did its job. :)

littlegoblet responds:

Heya Steff thanxies for the lovely comment you explained my intention perfectly so I realy appreciate that. Just want to make people laugh lol I like making people laugh. hugs to you :D

skyrim parody skyrim parody

Loved it

Liked it, the loved it, then really loved it. Awesome parody, my friend. Definitely going in my Skyrim faves. Keep it up, and make more! Hehe, we should collaborate on one sometime. :)

littlegoblet responds:

thanx Steff. ya know, as I was nearing the end of this parody I had come to realise that many of the jokes had been done before, but I still went ahead with it cause it had been my very first Skyrim parody. It would be awesome to do collab with you too buddy :)

MassEffect 2 parody MassEffect 2 parody

Knew I'd find this here! :D

Well, you already know how much I love this piece. And by far the funniest ME parody animation I've watched. xD Just wanted to thank you again. Can't stop watching it, lol. Excellent work, my friend. As Thane would say, "You have my thanks" :)
~Steph

littlegoblet responds:

Oh hey Buddy. I keep forgetting to check the messages on this site lol. but ofcause it was a pleasure buddy. Hope you enjoy your upcoming birthday.

Mass Effect 2 Parody Mass Effect 2 Parody

Great parody to a great game. :)

This parody was hilarious and your voices were great. :D It was a bit short, but short is usually still sweet. :)
Even though I haven't played this game much, I still think it's a pretty awesome game, and that you've captured the characters really well!
PS: You're a GREAT voice actress. :D The effects you used were so funny. *giggles* :)

littlegoblet responds:

lol putting your voice in your animation is scary lol. chipmonk is as brave as I get 'giggle' thanx Jess

Art Attack Art Attack

Coolest ever!

One of the coolest flashes I've ever seen. Every part of it was awesome. You're a wonderful storyteller and comedian. I especially got a laugh from this one. :) Keep up the awesome work! I hope to see many more awesome flashes from you! :D

littlegoblet responds:

lol Jess is always so kind with comments. thanx buddy and so are you. I am so glad to hear you are working on more animations :D

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

THE best flash I have ever seen in my life....

I honestly could not find a single thing wrong with this. I have loved you series ever since it first started. I even remember when you first submitted Bitey of Brackenwood. There is no competition when it comes to the best visual effects, storyline, and even music. I'm so happy to finally hear some of Bitey's story. It is really heartfelt and touching. Almost makes me want to cry. It is sad that he comes to be this way....such a sad, intelligent creature. But I'm glad there is hope for him. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Thank you, Adam Phillips for charming us with your Brackenwood series once more. I most certainly look forward to the next one.
Sincerely,
~Stephanie

chluaid responds:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments Stephanie. I'm glad you like what I've done and hope you like how the series progresses in the future :)

Alien Dead Body Alien Dead Body

Finally got a chance to see this. :)

Poor little critter though. xD He's so cute....well he was anyway....at one time. xD

gintasdx responds:

I doubt he was ever cute. He even had a fur :P I see you used chance to get one save point lol :P

Luis C -V.S- Tom P Luis C -V.S- Tom P

Wow!

I'm a huge fan of frame by frame animation, and this is one of the best I've ever seen! I can't believe it only took 60 hours to make....something like this would take me months. xD Wow! I love the style also. Altogether...a masterpiece. :)

Hulalaoo responds:

yep, i work all in sketch, this is the reason of because i work fast

Paper flow Paper flow

Wow!

This is brilliant! I can see the amount of work put into it. You are an excellent artist, and the fact that you only took 9 days to make this, I am very impressed! You have some awesome natural skill at animation. I'm sure in a few years you'll be a true pro. Keep at it....I'll keep watching. You sholud definitely be proud of this. It's definitely far better than anything I could do, and at your age....wow. I wasn't even animating until I turned 18 or so, and my first animations really sucked. I think you have a great future ahead of you. :) Cheers!
~Steph

Zyphonee responds:

WOW, thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it, it's reviews like this one that make me keep at animation and to try so hard. There's really nothing that I like more than animation, it's something that has probably become some sort of a style of life to me, and I feel a lot of passion for, so I really doubt that I will EVER drop on animation, thank you for your kind words, they have motivated me a lot to do this Power of Three game!