King Destruction King Destruction

It does bring back memories of those old SNES games. Nice work. :)

jaysummers759885 responds:

lol... I didn't even notice it sounded like a boss battle dialogue until I finished it. I can't remember the game that it reminded me of.... I think it was... Saga something...... I think...I like the drums in this one, because I layered them for a metal sound. I think I might continue this piece with DivoFST, give him something to scream over. GRRAAAAAAAHH!!!

It will be nice for the children..... ^.- We have to think of the children dear.

~J

Lies Lies

It came out so beautifully! And everyone has done awesome work with this! Love it!!

Shanath responds:

I'm glad we could finally get it done. It did turn out pretty awesome. :3

The Light Inside My Heart The Light Inside My Heart

One of my favorite songs from that series. Very beautiful remix. I love the variation of instruments.
I would love to hear some more original stuff from you though. :)

Silent Stream Silent Stream

I'll definitely review. ;)
You say you arranged this as an automation? If that is true, then this is an extremely impressive feat. I have tried to make natural sounding piano arrangements for a long time, but have never come as close to natural realism than this. I must say, this is beautiful. I've never played this game, and so haven't heard the song, but maybe I will play it now because of this. Wonderful work, friend. :)

Shanath responds:

Nier is an amazing game, to be sure. If you ever have the time you really should play it. The story and soundtrack are just so amazing.

As for the piano, you could use Vst that uses actual recorded samples instead of just synths. They do tend to sound a lot more natural.

Thanks for the review! =]

"Charice Lady Gaga Medley" "Charice Lady Gaga Medley"

I can't believe I've never commented on the before....or even faved it! I listened to it once before, and I'm so glad that it is getting the attention that it so much deserves. You deserve all the greatest record deals for your music and remixes, Xay. You're still the best out there. Congrats on making to the top of the list again. Keep it up buddy. You need to submit some more stuff to NG. I'm willing to collab on something original. Got my voice and a few melodies worked out. Just need an expert audio engineer to collaborate and exchange ideas with. :)

The Mystic Forest The Mystic Forest

Beautiful piece!

I love how this flows. It just sends chills down my spine. All of the elements of it make me feel like I'm walking through a beautiful enchanted forest. I also love how it loops so well. And the story that you wrote for it! Breathtaking!! It really helps with the imagery. I think you hit a sweet spot with me on the story part too...particularly with the dragon. I think they are the most majestic, beautiful creatures that exist. Ya know, I might just be tempted to turn this into a flash animation. :D

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! :D Yeah, I loooove dragons. I love their details and I agree with your thinking that they are elegant and majestic. :) Really?! :D I think that would be amazing! I actually wrote this song and story in mind that perhaps someone might make a flash video of it. ^ ^

-:: Cold River ::- (WIP) -:: Cold River ::- (WIP)

Like a dream

This puts me in the setting of a really peaceful dream. I can definitely feel what you were going for....a wide open space. An empty land perhaps, that goes on forever. It is very beautiful. :)

Agitat0r responds:

Sorry Jessi, the lyrics are done but I'm solving tuning problem. I'm trying to match them to the melody.

I'll spend this midnight to fix this. And by Tuesday (or tomorrow) I shall send it to you.

Again, I'm sorry for being late.

Can You Feel The Love Tonight Can You Feel The Love Tonight

Sweet Memories

Figured I would stop by to check up on this old group. I really miss singing duets and a capellas with OC. I still love you guys so much! :)

~Steph(Jessi)

-:: Castaway ::- -:: Castaway ::-

Beautiful

There is definitely some nice emotional value in this. The story from Melancholia seems so similar to my own life, but I couldn't relate to it quite as much as I could with this one. The rhythm...the flow...the warmth of it. Beauty is hardly a good enough word to describe it. Like always, keep up the good work, my friend. :)

Thanks a lot :)

Melancholia really reminds these strange emotions to everyone that either lost someone in their life or experienced depression before.

Hell, it's about my life too, and I experienced both of these before...

...

I don't know, sometime I think I should be a composer instead of going for computer programming. I have good senses of capturing other people's common emotions in either my music or artwork. Especially sad emotions.

(COM) See You Tomorrow_RM (COM) See You Tomorrow_RM

:D!!!

Another really interesting take on one of my fave soundtracks! xD
But pretty cool. :)