Last Promise (Kinen Menu) Last Promise (Kinen Menu)

Your best piece.

Out of all your songs I've listened to(and I've listened to them all) this one is definitely by far my favorite. There's just this beauty so powerful it's hard to explain but it brought me to tears when I first heard it.

Canine Cancer Acapella Canine Cancer Acapella

LOL you died...

Poor doggy. Do dogs blow their nose? lol. I love these lyrics, and that's one of my old favorite tunes. Just amazing. "all dogs get cancer....especially yours. Rokay!" That was totally lol. You are totally the best at these, seriously. :D Keep it up! Please!!!!!!

Stalagmite responds:

why rank you Ressie! i will keep it up! and hopefully, the next Joint production will include YOU too! =D .........i just cant wait..."eyebrows"

CantinabandstarwarsAccapella CantinabandstarwarsAccapella

Really really catchy

I might get annoyed also just from listening to it over and over. Both of you guys did an excellent job...especially you, Stag. This definitely brings joy to my face. :)

Stalagmite responds:

why thank you chicken! i tried to annoy as many people as possible =D rofl. jk. BUT i did intend for it to be as catchy as john williams one. =D i am quite pleased with the way it turned out as well. quite clear and more in tune than ny other acapella i submitted yet. soon i will submit the lion king "just cant wait to be king" full version. =D thanks for the comment and rating =D

(gaia) va 4 billybean-va (gaia) va 4 billybean-va

Lol

I am loving all of the accents; especially the new england woman and the southern black woman lol. You're so much better at accents than I am. All I can do is Southern lol. But totally awesomeness.

rednikaiaG responds:

Thanks SO much Jessismith------>
You're such a sweetheart for stopping by and dropping off such nice words for me. I appreciate you giving this a listen, too. YOU'RE so much better than me when it comes to musical composition, so, you got ME beat there! Fair enough? Heh heh heh I hope to hear some more stuff by you soon, LadyBug! It means alot to have someone so talented musically come by and give ME a review. Thanks again!
Until your next brilliant sub. . .

............Take care, be good and do Southern.period

(gaia) va3C 1st turtle (gaia) va3C 1st turtle

My turn to rate lol.

I didn't find this any bit confusing....it was very well made and well mixed, but what really amazes me is how you can do all of these different voices and personalities....totally amazing. Every single character was given a different awesome extreme personality and even though it was a bit jumbled, it was all so familiar. I've experience life also in a house with a lot of people all doing different things, so this brings back fond memories, but yeah...it's awesome. The story really flowed well, and it was very true to life. :)

rednikaiaG responds:

Oh wow, that's a first Jessismith------>
That you DIDN'T find this confusing, I mean. Well, thanks! You say it's familiar? Hmm, YOU must live in a madhouse TOO then. I guess ANY household with an obnoxious gamer, a teenage girl, a chatty tyke and an always seemingly angry Dad WOULD be familiar with the madness! Thanks so much for stopping by to give me props Lady! You're the best. I wish I could reach right out and pat YOU on the back for all the amazing music you compose. Until our next Organic Encounter...

..............Take care, be good and eat cucumbers.period

Hakuna Matata Hakuna Matata

Yay for laziness!!!

I think I'm going to eat a cheese and cucumber sandwich with a bit of bacon now.

Organic-Cucumber responds:

Sounds good,

Pachelbel's Gallon Pachelbel's Gallon

Lovely

This was great guys. Worth the great efforts to avoid drowning and puking lol.

Organic-Cucumber responds:

Word to the wise, don't laugh hysterically with water *half* down your throat. You get it in lungs and puke.

Thanks for listening!

Toothbrush Toothbrush

Brush Solo lol

Go brush!! Hahaha. Anyway, I can't say much about this but the fact that it is beyond awesome in its awesomeness. :D

Assassin2 responds:

Yeah it's true, I think I'm now the 4th best Toothbrush soloist to date now. Good day for me. Gotta go for GOLD! Thanks for another review.

Improv One Improv One

Nice beat. xD

I wish I could make a house song as good as this, hahaha. One day I'll try. It'll never compare in awesomeness though. :)

Assassin2 responds:

This took me eight months. He said KNOWINGLY. Thanks for listening, I like it.

Edge of Greyton Edge of Greyton

Oooh.

I could hear this in some epic thriller movie, and yeah, it would fit a mystery novel or something. I really like it. :)

Assassin2 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I kinda don't but that's my fault and my problem. Thanks for listening and supporting things.