"Exit to the West" Loopable "Exit to the West" Loopable

I always have to make a statement like that too...

As I also never use any loops in my work. :) But some people can be fooled by how beautifully realistic EWQL's sounds are. I'm loving the graceful piano melody in this. Altogether, quite a lovely piece. :)

"Journey - Reloaded" - Collab. "Journey - Reloaded" - Collab.

Oh please keep it up!

I'll keep voting you a 5 just to make sure you complete it. :) This song is just tear-jerkingly beautiful. The background orchestration is definitely well in sync to the free flow piano melody. Both melodies really complete one another, and the tune makes me think of such happy times. Warm and calm, and sweet. I love in the gentle piano arps when the soft horns come in. Inspires my imagination quite a bit. Keep it up. :)

"Heroic Kingdom" "Heroic Kingdom"

Wow!

If they ever make another Castle Crashers game, I think you should submit this to it, because yeah, it definitely has that feel to it, like an epic quest sort of feel. You sure know your way around EWQL's resources. You should definitely make more like this. Keep it up!
~Steph

"Tai Chi Orb" RAC5 "Tai Chi Orb" RAC5

Absolutely tear-jerking and beatiful.

I can feel the power of this orb throughout the gentle melody. It just sweeps through and takes your breath away. From the powerful beginning, to the mystical, magical middle part, and then back to the glorious majestic ending. Words cannot describe the beauty both from the instruments and powerful melody of this piece. I am in tears now.

XayberOptix responds:

Thanks! That's really inspiring! I'm glad that my music can be enjoyed. :)

"Madness" - Film Score Mock Up "Madness" - Film Score Mock Up

Suspenseful!

You did such an amazing job scoring this trailer. I can say that it definitely took in my interest when watching it. It did the job so well. :)

"Arrival of Pandera" - Trance "Arrival of Pandera" - Trance

I like this....in the middle....

...of straight, hardcore trance, and more mellow types. It's a really nice blend. Definitely worth listening to it over and over. :)

"Nights in Negril" - Remix "Nights in Negril" - Remix

I know your secret!

I can see where you sampled the guitar for our latest collab. ;) They sound pretty sweet in this one too! Your remixes are always so cool. :D

"Lights in the Sky" - Collab. "Lights in the Sky" - Collab.

Wonderful!

This song is so relaxing! It certainly seems to tell a story at the beginning, and then when the beat kicks in, I love how it builds up. You guys really did do an excellent job. I agree!

"Creepy Bones" - Film/Movie "Creepy Bones" - Film/Movie

Yeah!

This really is creepy....especially around 50 seconds with the weird sound effects. The synthetic beat also gave it that creepy sci-fi feel. I can picture myself on a ship, with a bunch of creepy, flying alien insects, lol! This could definitely go as a background sound in one of those sci-fi games. I love it! :D

A Distant Thought A Distant Thought

That's how I feel late at night...

...very much in thought, yet calm at the same time. I really love the mood you conveyed with this one. Very relaxing. Again, it opens my mind to so much. :D Halfway through, when the instruments all came was so beautiful, and the ending was also resolved very well!